- bitHound Announces Support for Bitbucket – March 17, 2015
- bitHound puts out features, not fires - opensource.com
- How to avoid the naughty app developer list in 2015 - App Developer Magazine
- Strategies for closing the gap between developers and managers - Data Center Post
- View from the ‘Loo: bitHound house builds on downtown momentum - Communitech
- Old house is home for entrepreneurs’ second startup - The Record
Dan Silivestru is a seasoned entrepreneur with close to 20 years of experience in Software Development and Technology. Under the role of co-founder and CTO, Dan’s previous company tinyHippos was acquired by BlackBerry in 2011. Following his time at BlackBerry, Dan served as Executive in Residence at Communitech; an industry- led innovation centre situated in Kitchener-Waterloo. During that time, Dan advised and mentored many up-and-coming startups in the region. In late 2013, Dan decided to begin his next startup and co-founded bitHound Inc., a software insights company situated in Kitchener, Ontario.
Gord Tanner brings over 10 years of experience in software development and big data analytics to the team. Gord was an employee at tinyHippos, playing a key role in its success. Previously, Gord was a core contributor to the Ripple Emulator– donated to the Apache Foundation and used today by Microsoft, Intel, Adobe and over 500K developers. Today, Gord is co-founder and CTO of bitHound, leading up the technical and development side of the business.
With over 15 years of experience in Operations and Management, Pj co-founded and held the role of COO at tinyHippos, acquired by BlackBerry in 2011. In October 2011, Pj founded Nom Nom Treats Inc., that soon after was also acquired. Under the role of co-founder and COO at bitHound, Pj leads up business operations, human resource management and operational performance.